With the Dow approaching 8,000, many investors are contacting our firm to determine if they have a viable claim. It comes as no surprise that the amount of phone calls we receive increases as the Dow decreases.
The real question is: Does an investor have a valid claim? The answer, of course, lies in the facts. If an investor purchased any of the following funds, we believe valid claims exist for misrepresentations:
- Regions Morgan Keegan Advantage Income Fund
- Regions Morgan Keegan Multi-Sector High Income Fund
- Regions Morgan Keegan High Income Fund
- Regions Morgan Keegan Strategic Income Fund
- Charles Schwab Yield Plus Fund
In addition to purchasing mutual funds that made misrepresentations, investors could also have valid claims if they were recommended to purchase Lehman Brothers, Washington Mutual, Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac AND the recommendation was not suitable for the investors.
If you feel you have a potential claim, please contact attorney Vincent Imbesi.